Principal / CEO
Principal/CEO: Tom Gimpel
Tom Gimpel founded BlueFacet in 2008, bringing with him extensive experience in Enterprise software development and technology implementation, leadership and strategic IT vision—with financial services companies ranging from small/medium size organizations to Fortune 500. Tom brings offshore development/BPO, IT governance processes and controls, audit including SOX/Sas70, technical direction in Microsoft and other technologies. Industry recognized, Tom regulary speaks at industry and technology conferences, has been published in industry publications including PC Magazine, and eWeek, and serves in advisory capacity to a number of companies.
© 2008, BlueFacet Consulting, LLC and its licensors
BlueFacet’s Focus Drivers:
· Demonstrate business value of new technology adoption
· Structured process and controls - with an eye on the practical
· Software development Best Practices in Microsoft and other technologies
· Efficient use of globalize workforce with proven success
· Realistic deliverables, guidelines, standards and structure
· Revenue generation through productizing and licensing IT solutions assets to 3rd parties
Industry Recognition: for Tom Gimpel
· Named one of “Top 35 People to Watch” in Commercial Real Estate by Realcomm
· Received “Digital Innovator” award for pioneering work in Paperless enterprise infrastructure for the Commercial Realestate
· Microsoft Advisory Board Member
· Microsoft Joint Development Program Member
· Infoworld Top 100 places to work in IT Recipient
"No More Signing on the Dotted Line." PC Magazine.
"Sign of the Times: Digital Signatures." eWeek.
"Click Here to Sign." Smart Business.
"GMAC Reduces Cost of Sarbanes Compliance by 50%." Microsoft Case Study.